Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Dumbest Confession I've Ever Seen!

A real incident!
Yesterday, in the lecture hall, lecturer was talking about how to maximize learning percentage in a Lecture Hall. One of the male students suddenly stood up and told the Lecturer(loudly):
"girl-boy co-education must end!!!"
Seeing nobody understood why Lecturer asked him:
"Why is that?" he answered:
"It's because different genders distract each other from focusing on the lecture itself! For example I LOVE this girl in the front -pointed a female student sitting in one of the front lines- And because of her I can't focus on the lectures!" then turned to her:
"Yes, I love you! And I don't complain about lecture anymore you are more important than my carrier. Please go out with me!"
All students in there started laughing really loud, and thanks to him lecture was canceled because lecturer couldn't calm everyone else down.
Girl didn't response to him. However, rumors say that they've met each other and girl gave him an answer. They also say that answer was something similar to this:
"I can't even consider hanging out with someone as stupid as you who confesses his love in front of a whole lecture hall of poeple with a dumb reason!!!"
I think the rumors were a bit exaggaration, but we've enjoyed ourselves a lot, thanks to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment